Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Ethanaiyo Kalam Thalli -- Nenjorum Panithuli



I love the night time. I feel too relaxing to walk at night. I spread my arms in the air like a flying eagle and face the sky. It would be really nice. While doing so, most time I sing this ‘ethanaiyo kalam thalli -- nenjorum panithuli’ from the movie ‘vettaiyadu vilayadu’. Whenever I hear that song I used to feel happy. Those are really wonderful lyrics. Lyricist Thamarai is one my favourites. Shafi was the person much annoyed about this action of mine. He had seen me doing this a lot of time. And at some point of time, when I see the sky he would ask me if I am gonna sing those lyrics :-P hehe. A few other friends too know this. They too make fun of this action of mine. The weather before rain is also wonderful( in fact entire world likes it). That’s really an amazing surrounding. I like to do this at that time. There are mixed emotions – sad, happy, fun, joy and everything and everything. The cool wind blowing on u, its superb. The mind gets free from thoughts. I feel free like a person without any commitments and responsibilities. Friends make fun of this. Still it is fun and joy. Now I do this even to irritate them :-p .
Try it................. 

No comments:

Post a Comment