Friday, June 25, 2010

Real GOOD Bye


More than a year I had been having these white rose plants in my balcony. I always liked white rose than any other colour. Watering these plants is the first work that I do every day. I had not allowed any one to enter my balcony. I have never allowed anyone to pluck the flowers from them or even touch them. They became like my pet.
This particular rose plant had stopped growing. I did not seen any new leaf or flowers in it for the past 8 months. It had already lost all its old leaves and just the stem was remaining in the pot. I was sure that it will not grow anymore. But still I was watering it daily.
My parents were shifting to Chennai from Bangalore. Now I need to give away all these plants. I called my friend Parasara to take them all.
For the past 2 day there had been heavy rain. Its the next day he is coming in the evening to get the plants.
I saw this - It had started to sproute a new branch.
Its starting a new life in a new place.
It was really a "GOOD bye" for that white rose.

No comments:

Post a Comment