Saturday, February 20, 2010

The feel of Chennai

Summer just starts. After I had moved to Bangalore never felt so warm. The sun is shining even at 7:00 AM.The temperature is rising to make records. I came to Bangalore on 9th of July 2007. Since then today (20-Feb-2010) is the first day I did not use water heater for taking bath. I feel the Chennai in Bangalore. I had lived in 4 cities and had liked all four. This warm weather is annoying the people of Bangalore. But I love this. It brings my memories about Chennai. Chennai - the place where I leant what is joy, what is friendship, what is fun, what is love, what is pain, what is hatred, what is education, what is engineering, what is laughter, what is tears, what is jealousy, what is dream, what is sleeplessness, what is fight,what is betrayal and all and all and all. Its the place that taught me everything. My mind is filled with those days.
Most people around me hate this weather and I love this weather. This is gonna last for few months :-) .

No comments:

Post a Comment